Well, it's been a busy couple of weeks. I love this time of year even although I always feel like I'm chasing the clock.
Got the frame up for the French Beans and the Climbing Courgettes I'm trialing this year. I filled the gap under the frame with some spare strawberry plants that were looking a bit poorly but seem to be coming back strong as ever.
The Brassicas are all out now and their cages built.
I changed the way we normally plant potatoes this year and decided to earth up as they grow rather than mound them when planting. By doing it this way, I didn't space the rows wide enough apart and we are stuggling to get enough soil from between the rows for earthing up. The plants themselves are looking great though, I just hope the spuds below ground are the same.
As the beds are slowly being filled, everything else is being pushed back into a corner for tidying later but what a mess we've made of our wee half finished patio.